- 1 How do you add chorus to vocals?
- 2 How do you make a choir sound good?
- 3 What dB should vocals be in a mix?
- 4 How do you add warmth to vocals?
- 5 Is Chorus good on vocals?
- 6 How do I add sound effects?
- 7 Are Ableton effects good?
- 8 What comes first phaser or chorus?
- 9 What goes first chorus or distortion?
- 10 Is a chorus pedal worth it?
How do you add chorus to vocals?
Try Adding a Subtle Chorus Effect. Another way to give the vocal a bit of depth and shimmer is to apply subtle chorusing. Again, you don’t want the effect to be noticeable. Add a stereo chorus to the vocal and increase the wetness until you notice the effect, then back it off a touch.
How do you make a choir sound good?
5 great tips for raising musical standards in your choir
- Improve vocal skills. It goes without saying that the better your singers’ ability, the better the sound of the choir.
- Develop the choir’s relationship with you.
- Ask questions.
- Be specific with your instructions.
- Get them to listen to each other.
What dB should vocals be in a mix?
If you mix them too loudly, they will stick out. What dB should vocals be recorded at? You should record vocals at an average of -18dB for 24-bit resolution. The loudest parts of the recording should peak at -10dB and be lowest at -24dB.
How do you add warmth to vocals?
Use Parallel Processing Instead of adding all the processing on the track itself, experiment with parallel processing. I like a good LA2A in parallel on vocals, sometimes with an analog-style EQ that’s boosted in the low-mids. Added underneath, it can give your vocals all the warmth you need.
Is Chorus good on vocals?
Thickening vocals Chorus is one of those vocal effects that goes in and out of fashion. Way back when, it was hard to find a vocal on a pop record which wasn’t awash with obvious chorus, whereas now, treatments tend to be much more subtle.
How do I add sound effects?
If required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction, etc. to your audio file. How to Edit Music and Add Audio Effects
- Input an audio file.
- Select a region.
- Edit Music (Edit the selected waveform)
- Add audio effects to the selected region.
- Adjust the output quality.
- Save the changes.
Are Ableton effects good?
Ableton comes with not just good but excellent stock plugins. It comes with high quality sounding software instruments and audio effects and has all you need to make professional-sounding music.
What comes first phaser or chorus?
Traditionally you want your phaser first, then flanger and chorus in whatever order after that. But there’s nothing wrong with putting your chorus first and phaser last. That’s how neat sounds get created. I’ve had my chorus before my phaser for years.
What goes first chorus or distortion?
OTOH, a chorus is actually linear (or approximately linear), so technically it really makes sense to put it after distortion: chorus after distortion actually gives almost the same result as you’d get by putting each individual chorus voice through a seperate distortion unit.
Is a chorus pedal worth it?
A chorus pedal is a great way to create thicker sounds from a single signal. By taking your source signal, doubling it and setting the second signal slightly out of tune and time with the first, a chorus pedal can create the sound of two instruments playing simultaneously.