- 1 How do you say I have history class in Spanish?
- 2 How do you say I have classes in Spanish?
- 3 How do you say history subject in Spanish?
- 4 How do you say 27 in Spanish?
- 5 What is history class in French?
- 6 What is words in Spanish?
- 7 Is teacher feminine or masculine in Spanish?
- 8 What is classes in Spanish?
- 9 How do you say your favorite subject is history in Spanish?
- 10 What are all the subjects in Spanish?
- 11 What do you call school subjects in Spanish?
- 12 How do you say 9 in Spanish?
- 13 How do u say 25 in Spanish?
- 14 How do you say 21in Spanish?
How do you say I have history class in Spanish?
Tengo clase de historia a mediodía, ¿y tú? – Yo tengo español.
How do you say I have classes in Spanish?
Lo siento, tengo clases dentro de unos minutos.
|in||en dentro de|
How do you say history subject in Spanish?
Further on in this lesson we will look at the pronunciation of these and more subjects.
- Biología – Biology.
- Química – Chemistry.
- Ciencia – Science.
- Física – Physics.
- Arte – Art.
- Deporte / Educación Física – Sport / Physical Education.
- Historia – History.
- Matemáticas – Mathematics.
How do you say 27 in Spanish?
Learn the numbers from zero to one hundred in Spanish.
|Number||English ( pronunciation )||Spanish ( pronunciation )|
|27||twenty-seven (twen-tee-SEV-en)||veintisiete (Veh-een-tee-see-ay-tay)|
What is history class in French?
history class, the ~ (history lesson) leçon d’histoire, la ~ (f) Noun.
What is words in Spanish?
word noun. words. palabra, vocablo, voz; orden; noticias.
Is teacher feminine or masculine in Spanish?
Spanish students have many different names for their teacher, which depend on their level. In the early stages of education, a teacher will typically be called Maestro or Maestra (the male and female form of teacher ).
What is classes in Spanish?
Class in Spanish is la clase.
How do you say your favorite subject is history in Spanish?
Historia es mi materia favorita.
What are all the subjects in Spanish?
What do you call school subjects in Spanish?
School subjects – Las asignaturas. Subjects – Materias. Biology – La biología. Chemistry – La química. Science – La ciencia.
How do you say 9 in Spanish?
In this lesson, you’ll learn the numbers 1-10 in Spanish and practice their pronunciation. The Numbers 1-10.
How do u say 25 in Spanish?
If you want to say the word for “20” in Spanish, you would say, “ veinticinco.” It’s part of a sequence you may already know: veinticinco (25), cincuenta (50), setenta y cinco (75), cien (100).
How do you say 21in Spanish?
How to Say Twenty One in Spanish
- veintiuno (masculine)
- veintiuna (feminine)